BME RC Spring “Miler” Program
The Spring Miler Program is a special BME RC speed and strength training program that focuses on running faster with improved bio-mechanics, strength, and mental focus for up to the one mile distance (1609 meters) on varied terrains (road, grass, trail, track).
This speed/pace development program is a coed program for ages 6 and older.
- Begins on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, final session is on Wednesday, June 14:
- Program will meet on Wednesdays from 6:00 pm PM to 7:00 PM
- Training locations will vary and include Urbana District Park and Kemptown Park.
- Training sessions include strengthening exercises and drills, running form drills, speed development workouts, and mental focus for faster running.
- Cost for the Spring Miler program is $35 per runner without a program training performance shirt and $50 with a training performance shirt.
Any questions? Please contact Coach Darcy at email@example.com!