Hills & Trails 2017
A Special BME RC “Endurance and Strength” Training Program for ages 8 (as of March 1, 2017) and older.
- Goal racing event is the XTERRA Seneca Creek Trail Run on April 9, 2017 (5K and 10K Trail Run Options)
- The program is for runners of all ability levels who are interested in increasing their endurance and strength through hill and trail running.
Training group runners will: a) participate in longer training runs during BMC RC community workouts, b) participate in a weekly group Wednesday evening workout, and c) complete additional training runs following a shared group training plan.
- Program will begin on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
- A program training calendar/plan containing all recommended training workouts and weekly mileage goals will be shared with participating runners.
- Cost for the Hills and Trails program is $60 per runner and it includes the registration fee for the XTERRA Seneca Creek Trail Run
- Coached by Dr. Darcy Strouse (Coach Darcy)
Any questions? Please contact Coach Darcy at firstname.lastname@example.org!